Content of the Website and Information
- The content of Information and the Website is selected by our editors and is editorial content. We do not accept or take advertising, except where we specifically indicate this.
- From time to time, some of our content will be “Sponsored”. We will make that clear when that is the case. We do get paid for Information that is Sponsored (which we call “Sponsored Information”). When you register to receive Information under paragraph 24 below, you agree to receive Sponsored Information. If you would prefer not to receive Information, you should unsubscribe by using the method set out in our Terms and Conditions, and you will not receive any Information, whether it is Sponsored Information or not.
Registration for Information and to order products through the Website
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for our fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability that we cannot exclude or limit at law.
- To the extent possible by law and subject to paragraph 25 above, in all cases other than in respect of products or services that we provide to a specific consumer for a fee (which shall be governed by its own contractual terms), to the extent permitted by law:
- our maximum liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability in use or delay in use of the Website and/or Information, or any material in them or accessible from them, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or Information or any such material, shall be $1; and
- we shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to any material on the Website or in Information or in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website and/or Information or any material in them or accessible from them or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or Information or any such material, in relation to any of the foregoing, for any: (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
- The “Chase for Florida” name and logos and all related names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Intellectual Property Rights & Copyright Information
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and Information, and in the material published in them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Chase for Florida LLC, remains the owner of any and all material, whether photographic, text, or video, or any other accepted Media form.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website and Information for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on the Website or in Information.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website or in Information for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- From time to time, Chase for Florida may share images or video with a potential client and allow for that individual to use the content for their “marketing purposes as they deem fit” or any other similar wording. This authorization is limited to the digital reproduction only of the shared content with proper credit given to Chase for Florida as the owner of said media. Any other use requires the individual or company to obtain the proper licensing rights from Chase for Florida.
Information about you and your visits to the Website and subscription for Information
Transactions concluded through the Website
- Contracts for the supply of products formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Websites
- You must not without our permission:
- use or copy any material from the Website or Information, including, but not limited to, onto other websites or in emails or newsletters or otherwise; or
- frame any of the Website or Information onto your own or another person’s website.
- We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorization;
- you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; and
- you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your website or are associated with it where this is not the case.
Editorial policy: The information shared on Chase for Florida and written by Chase for Florida’ editors is based on personal belief, research, and opinions. We focus on interesting, design conscious and most innovative products that we believe are the best. Chase for Florida does not work for any particular brand.
Sponsored Content: On certain occasions, Chase for Florida partners with companies for unique content that we find would be of interest to our readers for a sponsored post. When so, we will always tell you. Please note that the brands included in a publication are the brands we love and trust.
Chase for Florida Refund Policy:
Fees are charged for certain advertising and or sponsorship participation. All fees are non-refundable as services are rendered upon receipt of the fee and no physical products are sent to the customer.